don't start your electric motor without one...
Quotes & Orders
Mobi (Board + App)
The Mobi Android™ App shows MotorscopeŽ live motor stats, limits & trip graphs via Mobi Boards
The combination of the Mobi App and Mobi Board replaces the Optimizer, Downloader and Downloader Windows program.
The Mobi App (for Android™) acts as a Graphical User Interface to the the Mobi Board.
The Mobi Board provides a Bluetooth® wireless interface to Motorscope® Products.
The FREE Mobi App contains two sets of features: VIEWER and INSTALLER.
A table with the live status of a number of Motorscopes within Bluetooth range of the user's mobile device
Viewing of all legacy Optimizer modes like: Power (measured and limits), Voltage (measured), Current (measured and max limit), Phi (measured and min limit) as well as various timers (underload allow, underload auto restart, overload allow etc) and other general information regarding the specific Motorscope.
Each Motorscope stores information regarding the last 43 trip events (in a circular buffer). With this feature the user can upload the entire log file from a Motorscope connected to a Mobi Board.
The log file can be saved on the user's mobile device and can then be viewed again at a later stage or even shared with someone else.
In graphical format (Power, Voltage, Current & Phi) or in tabular format (which provides additional information regarding each trip).
INSTALLER features include all of the VIEWER features PLUS:
All of the legacy Optimizer parameter limits like: Min and Max Power, Max Current, Min Phi, Underload Allow, Overload Allow, etc.
Enables the updating of the Motorscope's Real Time Clock
The displayed name of any Mobi Board can be customized with a name up to 15 characters long.
NOTE: from here onwards, NIST Control Systems Pty LTD is referred to as The Company
Once the invoice for the Database Management Administration Fee is paid in full:
- The user has to tap the REQUEST INSTALLER RIGHTS button in the Preferences or Adjust Parameters Menu Options.
- Once the button is tapped, an email is opened to The Company which contains the user's basic Google account details (Google ID, name, surname and email address). PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THE DETAILS.
- The Company shall then email an invoice to the user for a once off database management administration fee.
- The Company issues an Installer Serial Number to the user, which can be used on any number of Android devices which makes use of the associated Google ID.
- The responsible installer (who is not familiar with the Motorscope Products and who wishes to minimize unintended damage to the electrical motor through wrongful parameter programming via the Mobi App & Mobi Board) may choose to attend a FREE 1.5 hour introductory course to AC Inductive Motors & Motorscope Products presented by a qualified Instructor at The Company.
This first version of the Mobi Board is compatible with Motorscopes that has a serial number that starts with 1305 or higher.
Physically compatible with the following Motorscope models:
- Trio Panel
- Uno Panel
Your mobile device must comply with the following minimum specifications
- Phone or tablet running
- Android v4.3 and upwards and has a
- Bluetooth 4.1 or newer stack
Please note that due to vendor specific Bluetooth stack implementations, some devices comply with above minimum specs, BUT still can't connect with the Mobi Boards.
The Downloader is a link between a PC and an Optimizer
By connecting an Optimizer to the port named "OPT", the Downloader acts as a converter to upload a Log File
from the Optimizer onto the PC.
Various graphs (see Software Features) of the last 43 trips may be viewed through the Motorscope Downloader Program.
- Power (kW)
- Current (Amps)
- Phase Angle
- Relay-off current
- Reason for Trip
- Temperature Timer state
- Under-load timer state
- Auxilliary inhibit state
- Real-time data (if applicable to the specific unit).
- The Downloader (interface conversion unit)
- USB interface cable
- The Motorscope Downloader Program Installer
- Downloader hardware interface drivers for Windows
- Instruction booklet (inside the CD case)
|Weight: ||50 g |
|Dimensions: ||86 x 50 x 24 mm |
Installation aid to display and optimizer controller settings
The Optimizer is used as an optimization tool for Motorscope protection units as well as a storage device for the trip-data of up to 16 different units.
Normal calibration is sufficient in 95% of all applications, the remaining 5% needs to be optimized with our Optimizer.
These optimizations may for example include the lowering of the lower power limit for a sprinkler application where water supply is still needed even though the valves are almost completely closed.
Every Motorscope protection unit has a memory function to store the data of the last 43 trips.
These values can be downloaded into the Optimizer, copied to a PC (via our Downloader) and stored in a log file (via the Motorscope Downloader Program).
The log file can be displayed or printed through the Motorscope Downloader Program, or it can be sent as an attachment to an email.
The Optimizer has the ability to store the downloads of up to 16 different sites.
This Optimizer also has a Trip Data Display feature, which enables you to view the most probable cause of each trip (of the last stored Log File) in the field without having to connect it to a PC (via the Downloader) to download it.
This version of the Optimizer is backwards-compatible with all of our Motorscope products as far back as 2000.
This means that you need only ONE Optimizer to get the downloads from any one of our Motorscope protection units which left our doors as far back as 2000.
|Power Supply: ||Powered from Motorscope protection unit or Motorscope Downloader |
|Housing: ||Robust metal housing |
|Weight: ||± 270 g |
|Dimensions: ||93 x 83 x 27 mm |